Ensure you always know what information we collect about you, how we use it, and have meaningful control over all of it. We want to provide you with tools so you can make the best choices with the information you provide us.
Thank you for visiting Veganic Mart. We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy.
www.veganicmart.com is owned and operated by M/s. Veganic and is engaged in the business of curating, designing and selling consumer products under the brand name “Veganic Mart”. When we say “Website”, we mean the website www.veganicmart.com, and all related functionality, services, and content offered by or for Veganic Mart on or through www.veganicmart.com, social media handles, and includes the systems, servers, and networks used to make the Website available. We also refer to Veganic Mart as “we,” “us” and “our.”
When you visit our website, and more generally, use any of our services (the “Services“, which include the Website) we appreciate that you are trusting us with your personal information. We take your privacy very seriously. In this protection arrangement, we look for to clarify to you within the clearest way conceivable what data we collect, how we utilize it and what rights you have got in connection to it. We hope you take a few time to read through it carefully, because it is critical. In the event that there are any terms in this protection take note merely don’t concur with, if it’s not too much trouble suspend utilize of our Services immediately.
- How and What information do we collect?
- We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you register on the Website, express an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and Services, when you participate in activities on the Website or otherwise when you contact us.
- The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the Website, the choices you make and the products and features you use. The personal information we collect may include the following:
- payment information (such as a credit card number), and the security code associated with your payment instrument;
- financial information (e.g., last four digits of your debit or credit card number, billing history, billing address, card type, issuing bank, expiration date, card origin by country);;
- your age;
- your location information;
- your IP address;
- people, addresses and phone numbers listed in your Addresses;
- e-mail addresses of your friends and other people;
- content of reviews and e-mails to us;
- images, videos and other content collected or stored in connection with tickets and customer support;
- information and officially valid documents regarding identity and address information, including PAN numbers;
- credit history information; and
- corporate and financial information.
- We do not intentionally collect any special categories of personal data (sensitive personal information) via our websites unless we are legally required to do so, for example, for recruitment purposes. Sensitive personal information includes: information revealing racial or ethnic origin; political opinions; religious or philosophical beliefs; trade-union membership; the processing of genetic or biometric data for the purpose of uniquely identifying a natural person; information concerning health; information concerning a natural person’s sex life or sexual orientation; and in some cases, social security numbers or financial information.
- If you interact with us on a social media platform using your social media account (e.g. Instagram or Facebook), we receive personal information about you such as your name, email address, and gender. Any personal information that we collect from your social media account depends on your social media account’s privacy settings.
- We may collect limited data from public databases, marketing partners, social media platforms, and other outside sources.
- How do we use your information?
- We collect personal information from you to identify you, to provide you with information required to service you, for analysis and evaluation in order to help us improve the services we provide and to enhance your experience by providing you with better services. The purpose of collection of your personal information also includes:
- Purchase and delivery of products and services. We use your personal information to take and fulfill orders, deliver products and services, process payments, and communicate with you about orders, products and services, and promotional offers.
- Provide, troubleshoot, and improve Veganic Mart services. We use your personal information to provide functionality, analyse performance, fix errors, and improve the usability and effectiveness of Veganic Mart’s services.
- Recommendations and personalization. We use your personal information to recommend features, products, and services that might be of interest to you, identify your preferences, and personalize your experience with Veganic Mart’s services.
- Communicate with you. We use your personal information to communicate with you in relation to Veganic Mart’s services via different channels (e.g., by phone, e-mail, chat).
- Advertising. We use your personal information to display interest-based ads for features, products, and services that might be of interest to you. We do not use information that personally identifies you to display interest-based ads.
- To enforce our terms, conditions and policies for business purposes, to comply with legal and regulatory requirements or in connection with our contract.
- To deliver targeted advertising to you. We may use your information to develop and display personalized content and advertising (and work with third parties who do so) tailored to your interests and/or location and to measure its effectiveness. For more information see Cookie Note and Policy
- For other business purposes. We may use your information for other business purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Website, Services, products, marketing and your experience. We may use and store this information in aggregated and anonymized form so that it is not associated with individual end users and does not include personal information. We will not use identifiable personal information without your consent.
- Your personal data will be retained in a form which enables the Company to identify the individual for no longer than it is necessary for the purposes for which the data was collected and used. Your personal data may be retained in certain files for a period of time as required by applicable law and following the Company’s data retention policies in order to comply with such financial or legal requirements, to properly resolve disputes or to troubleshoot problems.
- In addition, some types of information may be stored for an infinite duration due to legal requirements or technical constraints, and will, if practical, be blocked from further processing for purposes which are not mandatory by law or when a consent is withdrawn. The information that you provide may be stored or transferred in our systems or on the systems provided by our third parties.
- Sharing of Information
- Information about our customers is an important part of our business and we are not in the business of selling our customers’ personal information to others. We share customers’ personal information only as described below.
- Satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request;
- Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues;
- Legitimate Interests: We may process your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests.
- Vital Interests: We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
- Using Third-Party Service Providers. We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. For example, fulfilling orders for products or services, delivering packages, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing payments, transmitting content, and providing customer service. These third-party service providers have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes. Further, they must process the personal information in accordance with applicable law.
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- Affiliates. We may share your information with our affiliates, in which case we will require those affiliates to honor this privacy notice. Affiliates include our parent company and any subsidiaries, joint venture partners or other companies that we control or that are under common control with us.
- Business Partners. We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when personal information about you might be shared with third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information. The access to the Company servers is limited strictly to authorized personnel(s) and your information or data is shared with the employees and authorised personnel(s) on a ‘need to know basis’ to complete the transaction and to provide the services by you.
- Cookie Note and Policy
a. Keeping track of items stores in your shopping basket.
b. Conducting research and diagnostics to improve the content, products, and services.
c. Preventing fraudulent activity.
d. Improving security.
Our cookies allow you to take advantage of some of our essential features. For instance, if you block or otherwise reject our cookie. You can prevent the storage of cookies by choosing a ‘disable cookies’ option in your browser settings. But this can limit the functionality of our services.
- Approved third parties also may set cookies when you interact with our services.
- Third parties include search engines, providers of measurement and analytics services, shipping companies, social media networks, and advertising companies.
- User communications
When you send email or other communication to us, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
- You or we may suspend or terminate your account or your use of this Website at any time, for any reason or for no reason. You are personally liable for any charges incurred through your account prior to termination. We reserve the right to change, suspend, or discontinue all or any aspects of this Website at any time without notice.
- Inactivity: We energize individuals to effectively log in and utilize when they enroll an account. To keep your account dynamic, be beyond any doubt to log in at slightest each 6 (six) months. Inactivity for 6 (six) months would result in termination of the account. Points / credits can be availed / utilized as long as your account is active and in good standing. Termination of the account and. thus thereby the Services shall cease your ability to utilize any credits / points accrued in the account and the same shall be deleted.
- How long do we retain your information?
We will only keep your personal information for as long as it is necessary for the purposes set out in this privacy notice, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law (such as tax, accounting or other legal requirements). No purpose in this notice will require us keeping your personal information for longer than 3 (three) months past the termination of the user’s account.
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize such information, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
- You are responsible for the information you provide
You may complete a registration process as part of your use of this Website which may include the creation of a username, password and/or other identification information. Any username, password and/or other identification information must be kept confidential by you and must not be disclosed to, or shared with, anyone.
- Security of your Information
Our systems are designed keeping your security and privacy in mind.
- We work to protect the security of your personal information during transmission by using encryption protocols and software.
- We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage, processing, and disclosure of personal customer information.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computers, devices and applications. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
Our Website has stringent security practices and procedures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Whenever you change or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. Once your information is in our possession, we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access, disclosure, and destruction.
- Rights of the users:
- Right to access and review data;
- Right to get data rectified
- Right to seek erasure of data
- Right to withdraw consent
- Option to the provider of data to not provide such data, prior to collection.
If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services, contact us via the information above. We will respond to your request to access or delete your information within 30 days.
The information collected enables us to give you convenient access to our service offerings and products.
You hereby represent to the company that
- The information you provide to the Company from time to time is and shall be authentic, correct, current and updated and you have all the rights, permissions and consents as may be required to provide such information to the Company.
- Your providing the information to Company’s consequent storage, collection, usage, transfer, access or processing of the same shall not be in violation of any third party agreement, laws, charter documents, judgments, orders and decrees.
The Company shall not be liable with respect to any loss or damage sustained by reason of any disclosure (inadvertent or otherwise) of any data, if the same is either (a) required for sharing of information for purposes specified hereunder; or (b) was affected through no fault, act, or omission of the company.
The Company may alert the users by email, phone (through sms/call) or push-notifications to inform the users about new services offerings or other information which the Company feels might be useful for the users.
- Account protection
Your personal data are treated strictly confidential. To this purpose, the Company uses several security techniques including secure servers, firewalls and encryptions, as well as physical safeguard of the locations where the data are stored. We have in place appropriate administrative, technical, physical safeguards and security measures to protect the personal data you provide on this Website against accidental, unauthorized or unlawful loss, destruction, damage, alteration, access, disclosure or use and any other unlawful forms of processing. When we collect payment card details electronically, we use encryption coding.
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below.
- Grievance Officer
We reserve the right to modify these policies at any time, so please review it frequently. Changes and clarifications will take effect immediately upon their posting on the Website. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here that it has been updated, so that you are aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we use and/or disclose it.
In no event will the Company be liable to you or to any other party for any indirect, special, consequential or punitive damages for or arising from any use of, or access to, the personal information and Sensitive Personal Information or any data submitted on our websites or any other or hyper linked website, including, without limitation, any loss of information or data, even if we may have been expressly advised of the possibility of such damages.
Last updated on 31st March, 2022.